|« Churchill Archive trial until Oct 24, 2012||New! Romanticism: Life, Literature and Landscape »|
New! Primal Pictures Interactive Anatomy
New resources now available via UVic Libraries, for students of Health Sciences and related fields:
Primal Pictures: ?A comprehensive selection of dynamic, interactive modules featuring more than 6,500 highly accurate, three-dimensional anatomy models. Modules focus on individual organs, regions of the body, or anatomical systems.
Anatomy and Physiology Online: ?A product developed by Primal Pictures, is designed to enhance anatomy and physiology curriculum, with 19 body system modules ? complete with clear 3D images, comprehensive text, clinical and case studies, learning objectives and quizzes.
JBI Synthesis Science in Healthcare Online Books:
Using the Joanna Briggs Institute (JBI) model, healthcare professionals assess the world’s best primary literature, applying a strict methodology to evaluate for relevancy, accuracy, and scientific credibility; synthesize and transfer the evidence; then use it to provide the best possible patient care.
The seven titles will all have individual records in the UVic Libraries Books & More catalogue and include:
- Translation Science and The JBI Model of Evidence-Based Healthcare
- Synthesizing Qualitative Evidence
- Synthesizing Evidence from Narrative, Text and Opinion
- Synthesizing Quantitative Evidence
- Synthesizing Evidence of Risk
- Synthesizing Evidence of Diagnostic Accuracy
- Synthesizing Economic Evidence